28 February 2008

SLO Down


We're off to SLO-town! Michael and I are taking Ricker away for his 12th birthday trip up to San Luis Obispo/ Pismo Beach. We've been looking forward to this for so long. Lots of fun, lots of hanging out, lots of talking. We've got some fun plans up our sleeves!

Family Pismo trip '04
I'm so sorry that I've not gotten back to many of you. This has been a looney-bins week for me! I promise to catch up when we get home. Please pray for us that we stay well and safe and that the weather cooperates. Also, this is my first time leaving the babies, so pray I'm not too lonely without my twins! (sniff sniff)
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

4 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

Laurie, how FUN! I'm sure it will be hard leaving those beautiful girls... but I know they will be in capable hands while you spend some time with your son & hubby!! What a great idea, taking Ricker on a trip by himself. You guys are just an awesome family!

Rebecca

emily said...

Pray you have a blessed trip with Ricker. That is really special. I can't wait to hear about it when you get back:)

Mastrella Madness!!!! said...

Have a blast!!! I pray that you all have safe trip!

Brianna Heldt said...

hey that's where we live! (well santa maria, so close.) hope you have a great time!