13 November 2008

What's the Caption?

OK, my dear Suzi Photo Tagged me. You're supposed to post the fourth photo of your fourth file. I went to my huge unedited group and the fourth file is from the family dinner out we shared for my birthday to make up for my fabulous Happy Barfday. Michael and I were goofing around and so we have a series of about 12 silly shots. This is the fourth photo. I think it needs a title. What do you think the caption should be?


It's your turn now Emily, Lori, Julie, and Liz!

8 comments:

Julie said...

"I thought you'd be happy I was pregnant again!"

Laurzie said...

Hahaha, Julie, that's awesome! I was thinking, "Dang! Doesn't this woman EVER stop yammering?" :P

I Love Purple More Than You said...

You know what? I went to my fourth album, and there's only ONE picture in it! What on earth do I do with that?

darci said...

oh i don't have a caption..it's 6 a.m. and my eyes are fuzzy, but what a great pic! it makes me want to come hang out. :) I love couples that crack each other up--so much fun to hang out with! :)

Nicholas said...

OK, here goes a second try!

"I just came back from city hall and I changed our political party affiliation for both of us"...

Stupid question Laur; what the fourth folder??

Laurzie said...

Julie, just post that one! Lor, how do you organize your photos? If they're in folders on your computer, go to the fourth one and choose the fourth photo. Or just cheat (but you have to tell us you did) and choose a funny one. :P

emily said...

o.k, my caption was something similar to yours!! I know your man is madly in love with your passion and ability to communicate!! :)

off to look at pics

Laurzie said...

OK, Michael's caption is:

"I hope our therapist loves the new pool we paid for!"

LOL!