This morning I woke up with a song in my head. I do this all the time and it's not like I get some lofty Puccini melody banging around in there for hours. Nope. I end up singing "This is the song that never ends. It just goes on an on, my friends... Some people started singing it not knowing how it ends, and they'll just keep on singing it forever just because. This is the song that never ends...", or "From the Indies to the Andes in His Undies".
Anyway, this morning I woke to Barbra.
"People... People who need people... Are the luckiest people... in the world..."
Here I am 6 hours later still humming along with Babs. So while I'm at it, today I'm praising the Lord for all the dear people in my life.
- Granddaddy. This Thanksgiving and Christmas smörgåsbord will be our first without him.
- Michael, Marg, Ricker, Jackie & Evangeline who make my life so happy.
- And this year I'm so grateful for my precious Ethiopian princess, Elianna Ray!
- Our folks, Poppy & Mother
- Our brothers & sisters and their families, Buddy, Becky, Johnny, Lincoln & Charlotte, Lisa, Mark, William, Wesley, Zuzu, Morgan & Matthew
- Our grandparents, Grandmother Ortlund and Papa & Grams McClure
- All our aunties, uncles & cousins
- Our church family and worship team
- My sisters in Christ: Xinia, Deb, Jennifer, Sandra, Mary Jane, Heidi, Katie, Brandie, Ange, Kristie, Ingrid, Birgit, Lizzie, Sandy, Susan, Karen, Carrie, Amanda, Allison, Pam, Suzi, Lori, Nancy, Liz, Emily, Kim, and Amy
- And all my new blogging buddies!