09 October 2007

Elianna Ray's Dedication Day

On Sunday, a week ago, we dressed Elianna Ray in her gorgeous traditional Ethiopian gown and dedicated her to the Lord! It was beautiful. What a precious day! After church our family and friends gathered at our home for a Welcome Home party. Here are a few of my favorite shots:

Poppy wept in thanksgiving as we dedicated Elianna Ray to Jesus Christ. We all did.


Grandmother & Elianna Ray

with Alexa & Jordan

Mother & our niece, Charlotte

Grandmother & me

with Papa & Grams

Our friends, the Clarks, who are awaiting their two new children from Ethiopia any day now!

with my dear sister in Christ, Ange, who jokes that we should trade babies because my youngest is black and hers look white! (That's her daughter Jordan in the background.)

Alexa, Jessica, Sandra, Becky, Lisa, Kristi, and Carlie

Lis, Grandmother, Grams, me, and Becky

What a happy day!

This last picture just makes me smile. Thank You, Lord, for the incredible gift of this wonderful little baby. She is such a joy to me!

No comments: