08 October 2008

OCEAN Evening of Thanksgiving


"You are my God, and I will give you thanks." (ps 118:28)

You are invited to an


EVENING OF THANKSGIVING


with the OCEAN
(Orange County Ethiopian Adoption Network)

When: Friday, OCTOBER 24
Time: 5:30 pm-??
Where: 17491 Parker Drive, Tustin 92780
Given by: Karen Yates & Laurie Hausam

Soups, salads, bread & desserts will be served. Please sign up to bring one to share.

Please say YES! RSVP by October 19.

We LOVE new adoptive friends. If you or someone you know is considering adoption from Ethiopia,
please invite them! We would love to welcome them to the OCEAN.

"I do not think of all the misery, but of the glory that remains.
Go outside into the fields, nature and the sun,
go out and seek happiness in yourself and in God.
Think of the beauty
that again and again discharges itself within and without you
and be happy."
~ Anne Frank

5 comments:

Shelly Roberts said...

SO glad that you all have this great support network there! I know you'll be so blessed as you gather together .... don't ya just think it makes God smile when He sees His children wanting to spend time together in Thanksgiving? :) I sure do. Have a wonderful time!! ~Shelly

Nicholas said...

I'm IN!!! Don't I wish... :(

Rebecca Lily said...

I am so there!!

Oh wait, I live in Indiana. Sigh. :)

Can we move in with you???

Tish said...

oh i so wish i could attend!

BTW, i loved your post about spending time with GOd. i was thinking after i read it about how God is our Father and how bummed we would be if our kids spent as little time with their dads as we do Him.

Michelle Riggs said...

Oh man I wish that we lived closer to you.

It would be so much fun to see you guys.