24 July 2008

Leid Back After Maui

Oh, so punny!

It was raining big, fat, tropical drops when we left the Garden Isle, which made it much easier to actually get on the plane willingly. If it had been sunny and perfect I don't think we would have made it. As hard as it was to come home, we are so thankful for the awesome, once-in-a-lifetime (well, hopefully not!) trip with all 21 of us McClures. It was really a wonderful time together that we'll never forget.

We took thousands of photos, so I thought I'd share a few more. For some reason Photobucket is being snarky with me and not letting me publish, so here's the link.

Reentry was a little jarring. You know how it is. No one wants to get back to real life, so there's fighting, cranking, crying, and misbehavior everywhere. I had to hand out time outs and swats within five minutes of coming in the door. Michael and I just looked at each other, laughed, and said, "Welcome home!"

No comments: